Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ready to Rumble...or at least cruise!






I have my claret red dress (and a pair of black heels from bygone days), a cute daisy print skirt with a sweet yellow tee and a silvery top for dressy if needed and these great elevated tennies for my cargo pants and tee and then...could not resist these wonderful roped brown shoes to go with last years skirt and top. All I need are undies and I am set to go! lol

I've started hanging things on the wardrobe so I won't forget them. I need a strand of black beads for the red dress and some cute daisy earrings for the skirt set but if I don't find them...no biggie.

RUN DO NOT WALK TO CREATIVE SCRAP SHACK...Carman is holding a 60% off everything sale. I got my order in for sure!

And wait until you see the April kit at KnK....be still my heart!

Quietfire's challenge for this week is to use buttons on something, post it to your blog and link through the yahoo group. If you are not a member yet, you should be. These women do some of the most amazing art. You can join through the site which is listed on the left. I'll post my finished project in my "art" blog.

Have a great one!

5 comments:

Deb said...

You are already smokin' hot girl, but in these outfits, they are going to have to break out the fire extinguishers! Love those shoes too!

Gina said...

Cute outfits Jules . . . Have FUN on your cruise! :)

:Jayne said...

ohhhh girlie! You will be one hot mama!
We will have so much fun!

:J

Pam in Moncton said...

Very very nice! Love it all! I must start thinking about what to wear too.
Pam

Unknown said...

You're gonna be more gorgeous than you already are! Have a wonderful time on the cruise!