Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yeah! Blogger is fixed!







and I can finally post my pics from Sat.'s Crawfish Festival in St. Pete. The first couple of pics are the St. Pete waterfront. This is where the pier is (an inverted pyramid with the wonderful Columbia restaurant)and the whole area is just a delight. For my St. Louis readers, this is a bit like a cross between the Basin at Forrest Park and Central West End.

The there is the pic of Walt and Sandy dancing. Cute! and the zydaco band which was wonderful!

Today is volunteer day for me at Kristen's school. Not sure exactly what she has me doing today but I know I have to work with a couple of the kids on goal setting in math and reading and helping them to update their folders.

I found the dress for the cruise for those of you who have been waiting with baited breath (tic here) to see if I was going to have to wear Glimmer Mist and a few Prima flowers to the Captain's Dinner...lol. Actually, E found it and had me try it on against my better instincts. Low and behold! It was wonderful and I bought it. Now to find some strappy red heels and I am good to go.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

crazydarla said...

Ummmmmmm and when do we get to see this ever sought after perfectly perfect choice of clothing? C'mon! I am dying! Take a photo and share pretty pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!

HUGS
Darla

Mary B said...

Oh, yeah, blogger's working, but I'm getting spam comments now. (Looks like you got one yesterday too. DON"T click on the links, they are viruses, my virus scan picked them up immediately!)