Thursday, April 03, 2008

Almost home

We laughed our way across Alligator Alley and decided not to end the trip yet. Jill and I are spending tonight with Barb in Ft. Myers after we shopped our way through Bonita and visited with our pal, Janet, who left her sick bed to open her lss just for us.

The cruise was amazing! I will post pics when I get home tomorrow...pinkie promise. We had the best guide in Jamacia (waving to you Hudson)who showed us all over the island and found us the perfect place for jerk chicken! Kip has an eye for finding great guides for us.

Grand Cayman was fun too...the shopping a tad upscale but I managed to find a few goodies. The cruise crew was wonderful and I spent many starry evenings on the balcony wishing everyone not with us could have been. Jill and I had coffee on the balcony every morning (thought of you, Wild Flower Child!)and watched the world go by.

We're taking Jill to Beall's tomorrow and Bell Tower here in Ft. Myers. I miss this tons...Bell Tower is one of my favorite places to eat lunch and Barb and I are so excited to share our love of this place with Jill.

Great fun with great friends...missed you all!

No comments: