Friday, April 04, 2008

Back to Blogging







Jill changed her flight plans so we can stay here in Ft. Myers and play a bit longer. We are off soon to show her Beall's, Bell Tower with the Mole Hole and our other favorite, Wilford and Lee. It is shop til we drop day for us and then off to the airport to wish Jill bon voyage.

The cruise was on beyond description...the scenery amazing and the laughs seldom stopped. Not sure what order the pictures loaded but there is one in the hot tub which was located in the adults only section of the pool deck. Next year, I plan on spending more time here for sure! It was Pam's birthday and the liner provided her with a lovely little cake and sang to her...such fun! The four gals were our balcony buds, G-a and Barb, my roomie, Jill and me. The views from Jamaica were the most amazing and I'll probably fill the next couple of days with these...we went to the most wonderful garden, took picks of Dunn Falls through the fence and the ship pictured from high above were of our liner in the harbor below.

Stay turned for more photos tomorrow! Missed you all.

4 comments:

Roz said...

Glad you had fun....we missed you online. When Gary and I cruise, you can practically count on me to be in the adult pool area...isn't it beautiful there? HUGS!!!!

Chris said...

beautiful pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martha said...

Hey Jules - You've been tagged! Visit my blog for details. We missed you at the Shack! I'm glad you had a great trip but also glad you made it home safe and sound!

Deb said...

So glad you had a good time Jules! Your pictures are beautiful!