Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My latest addiction: acrylic(and prize winner at the end of the post)








The first two photos are of a 12x12 acrylic cover and the title page for an album I am doing for the kids about E and me. This is the first of two since each of the kids have different relationships with us and so each album will be customized to that adult child. The second of the two is the acrylic cover open. ( I have just posted my techniques for using a large piece of acrylic as an album cover in the "Got Technique" at www.knkclub.com)

The next photo is of several things I have found work with acrylics using heart shapes as a 'canvas'. And the final two photos are of an acrylic cover tag book from Sunday International that I just completed a last week. It was such fun to do.

So, there you have my latest addiction...now at what lss is the 12 Step Program being held this week?...lol.


OH AND ANGIE IS THE WINNER OF THE STASH BLOG PRIZE...3 LITTLE SCRAPS/ E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDY HON, AND I'LL GET THE PRIZE BOX OUT TO YOU ASAP. THANKS TO ALL FOR PLAYING ALONG. (eeickmeier@comcast.net or eeickmeier@hotmail.com)

7 comments:

Mae said...

Jules, of all the work of your that I have seen, the acrylic hearts are by far my most favorite. They are so delicate, just sweet and gorgeous. I hope you get as much enjoyment from making them as I do from seeing them.

Mae

Roz said...

Your work simply wonderful. I agree with Mae, that the little hearts are so amazing...thanks for inspiring us!

:Jayne said...

Yep the little hearts are the cutest! ARe you ready to teach me how to do the acrylic album? I'm ready to learn!!! LOL!

:J

Congrats Angie!

Liz said...

Looks awesome as always

Robin said...

Nice job Jules! You always create some of the most unique pieces!! Weren't you going to do an acrylic album class for us???????
:-)Robin

Pam in Moncton said...

I love your acrylic album so far and the hearts are truly lovely! I love working with the acrylic albums too and I'm just trying to find some time to sit and play with them more. Have fun at teh crop on Saturday and with Jill today.
Pam

Angie said...

Your work is so beautiful, I love the layout of you and E.

I can't believe I won! Thanks