Monday, May 05, 2008

Summer is a-comin'!






I am in love! This time it is with the Teresa Collins beachy papers, Boardwalk, etc.

I stared my summer mini album at the Hilltop Crop in Ruskin this past weekend. Now to do the inners and get them already so all I have to do is put my pics in the album and journal. I am thinking I will use this for our time share week, 29, at Estero Island Beach Club. I have owned there since 1986 and my step papa Joe managed it for eons. Now it is well run by our pal, Jeanne!

So, what did you do on National Scrapbook Day? (p.s. I also got two layouts done)!

4 comments:

jo-ann said...

those papers are very beachy!! I love your album and your pics of the time share will do it justice!

Martha said...

Beautiful stuff Jules!

:Jayne said...

Love it! Makes me long for a Hang Ten kit!

:J

Angie said...

Jules, that paper is awesome, and I love your mini album!!!