Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy National Scrapbook Day

I'm off to a 12 hour crop in Ruskin, Fl. with Jill G and Kip and tons of the Hilltop Girls. (A big wave to our dear friend Barb who can't make it...know we love you!). I am actually packed and ready to go.

Jill and I had great fun yesterday: hit Pier One for some more of the naked bottles, Ruban Rouge for some scrap retail therapy, out to lunch at Ozona Blue for amazing food and lovely view and a quick ride through town with a stop at my favorite gardening center on Alt. 19, the one with the mister out front whose name I can never remember! lol E cooked us his famous French Market Meatloaf with his tomato gravy and with a lo cal (yeah, right?) key lime pie for our evening treat.


Need to hit the showers and get dressed...an exciting adventure lies in front of me! Will report in when I can. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Sbing Arlene said...

Sounds like a fun day for you...but, isn't that normal for you? That meatloaf sounds yummy..would love the recipe! Ar