Sunday, June 08, 2008

Black Market Paper Society: Lucky 'n Love line




I am lovin' these papers. They have a wonderful linen-y texture and both sides of the paper are awesome. These two layouts were done on the same sheet flipped since I couldn't make up my mind which side to use. Of course, doing layouts this way has the added bonus of getting more for my money. I cut some pieces from other sheets and cut parts of one side loose to overlap on the photos. You will be seeing lots more of these papers as KnK will have all the lines (and one is more lovely than the next)before you can say "Black Market Paper Society". Watch my blog and Kip's for more fun things with these papers for KnK.

9 comments:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

luv the layouts and the paper is gorgeous.
who makes the black market paper society? what company? never heard of it before. can't wait til g-a gets it in stock. yeah.

crazydarla said...

Oh Jules! I love the papers but your lo's are amazing! LOVE them! Thanks so much for sharing!
Mmwah! xoox
Darla

Chelle said...

Those are yummy looking papers. Beautiful lo's too!

Kath said...

Oh yeah - I'm lovin' that paper. Of course, your work makes any paper look good. But I'm lovin' that paper. Thanks for posting these!

Chris said...

beautiful work!!!!!!!!!

Carla said...

Jules....Im so loving that paper...WOW....great work on the lay outs girlfriend!

:Jayne said...

Happy Day!
Love the LO's and the paper! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

:J

Michele L from Tampa said...

wow those turned out wonderful, did not see the finished product from the flower. That is perfect - just what was needed.

smooches

Unknown said...

That paper looks wonderful, can't wait to get my hands on it.

I hope you had a great Birthday! Happy Birthday.