Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wonderful Birthday









Many thanks to all who sent me e-mail wishes, cards and salutations on the mbs. I had a wonderful day. Barb Stephens, my roomie from our scrapbook convention days and very good pal, made me the wonderful little "Ocean" album with lots of pictures and notes from our traveling days. My favorite is the one of us toasting. Somehow when these posted, the pictures of her amazing book got separated by the beautiful humming bird feeder that the kids gave me. Hope that the little emerald humming bird we saw in our garden will be lured back for another visit.

The Kipster came up with two very cool gifts for me. (Hope she likes what I got her for upcoming 60th as much!) The coolie cup will make me the hit of every crop I attend. The pretty purse is one we saw when we visited Janet M on Anna Maria Island the last time. Thank you thank you! Love it!

Speaking of Janet M,she is due up sometime around supper. E has been slaving over a hot stove all day. Tomorrow we meet up with Kip at Ruban Rouge and scrap the day away. Gotta love summer time.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Carla said...

AWWWW glad that you had such a great b-day...what a good friend to make you such a cute album.....I will have to share my hummin bird expierence and pictures with you soon......
Hope you have a good crop WED!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, sorry its late. That mini albums is cute!

Who knows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Who knows said...

Happy Belated Birthday from you know who! Yup, long time no chat. Give me a buzz sometime and hopefully we can meet up. Miss ya!

Hugs!
Manda

Scrappin' Jackie said...

so glad u had a wonderful birthday. sorry i messed it up and wished it to you a day early. count on me to confuse everyone-lol.
i made the same ocean album for our trip to the beach starting tomorrow and then my scrappy friend jan sent me two more. life is good. have fun at rr .......tootles.

Cheryl said...

Count me as one of the "Thought about it" but lost track of time and didn't send you birthday wishes. Work has been a B****. Really interfers with my Computer time..LOL.

Glad you had such a wonderful day. I know you will have ablast at RR tomorrow. Can't wait to see and hear all about it.

Cindy Marchant said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday!!