Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Girls!


Not sure how much actual computer time I'll get in tomorrow so want to wish two grand gals a happy b'day while I can. Their collective Birthday is not until tomorrow but I didn't want to miss it for either one.

So, Happy day to the gracious and loving Miss Linda of the infamous Hilltop Memories Retreats and Traveling Store. May you have many many more! and may this one be the best yet!

And, to my pal, Barb who knows all my secrets and only tells a few and whom I am blessed to call friend, may your day tomorrow be filled with peace and laughter and I'll see you when you get to the hotel in Chicago!

Love you both,
Jules

1 comment:

Carla said...

Jules have a fabulous trip to CHA......have lots of fun......cant wait to hear about your classes...and Im sorry that we cnat hook up either......talk to you next week.