Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wait til you see the KNK kit for Aug.




It is so yummy! and so loaded with goodies. My two layouts went up on the home page today and my technique column goes live on Aug. 1st. The gals on the DT have out done themselves this month...just wait and see!


Goofy knows something is up...that I am leaving and he has planted himself on my packed suitcase since yesterday even spending then night there last night instead of cuddling with me like he usually does.
I guess
he thinks if
he doesn't move, I won't go! lol

Have to run to the bank and to the UPS store today and I am done and ready to leave for Chicago. My daughter will be there at the same time for her Pampered Chef convention but we probably won't be able to get together until we are both down in Ft. Myers at the resort. She just made director and has lots of celebrations and work shops to attend. I've got 4 classes in 2 days at CHA.

Kip and I will be meeting up with Jill at the airport and then heading on to the hotel. After G-a, Sonia and Barb get in, I think we will try to find a scrap store or two before we meet up with our old CKMB pals, Anne and Maria for supper.

I'll get to meet 3 of the DT gals from KnK for the first time live too, Chris, Pam and Monica! Can't wait for the adventure to begin...although my suit case may be slightly fuzzy from the Goof!

Watch this spot for updates from CHA! and have a good one!

2 comments:

Lois aka katesmum said...

my cat does the same thing...!

Carla said...

Ok I love that kits......
Your kitty is so cute...mine would be doing the same darn thing......always gotta be into something....LOL