Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So good to see the girls



After years, we finally meet Maria from the beloved Early Birds and were so glad that our dear sweet Anne, in town for the Pampered Chef convention, came to join us. I do miss you Anne and hugs were so wonderful!

We headed off to a restaurant called Maria's Mexican where we celebrated Barb's birthday...great hat Barb!

G-a, Sonia and I walked the five blocks to and from the restaurant and saw this cute little guy coming out of the woods...We warned him about traffic and cars and hope he listened to our sage advise.

I had the combo plate and it was so yummy. This was the cheapest place we have found to eat since we arrived! and had great food too!

And as we neared the hotel, the sun going down turned the towers the prettiest shades of pink and copper!

I have 3 classes tomorrow and am changing hotels to join my friend Pam and another DT member, Monica, at their hotel up the street. Will post updates when I can.

Jill, hope you are on your way! Love to all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

DanaDarling said...

Jules & Barb (Gerianne, too!),
Hi girls! Looks like you all are having fun ... I expect no less from you all! Made me smile to see you girls ... hope you're having fun (but, knowing you girls, I KNOW you are!!!) Take care & be safe! Miss you guys!
Dana Wickenheiser

Carla said...

Well looks like you are having a great time.....food looks yummy. Enjoy your day today with all the classes you have going on!

Roz said...

Glad you are having fun...I am sure you will all be exhausted soon! It has been a while since I was in Chi town, but it was always so fun and exciting! HUGS from hot, humid FL....