Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Some days we sit and some days we spin

and today was a sit AND spin kind of day. We did get our ride in out at Howard Park but, as goes the days of our lives, so went the morning. We missed riding out to the beach by one day. The causeway to the beach from the park closed yesterday. We did have a nice ride though and will go back!

We got my space over the closet in here put back together...E made me a second tier shelf. And we did get the guest room already for Jill. So that was a spin kind of thing. And, no...I am not packed for the crop but a box in here is filling rapidly with all sorts of 'have to takes'. I'm off Friday morning for the KnK Club/Scrapbooks Etc lss Hoe Down crop in Bonita Springs!

I went out for refills for my Hermafix and came back with 2 candles from Pier One, 2 magazines from Jo's and 3 bottles of H'ween glitter glue from Mike's ...no adhesive refill! Will try the Jo's in Ft. Myers on Friday so this extra coupon I have doesn't go to waste. A bit more sit than spin on this one.

Had a nice float in the pool and even read a few pages of the new Somerset Home (oh my heart be still!). And Scrap Scene announced the Gypsy Girls for Gypsy Rose Paperie (wink wink).

So, maybe I'll be more productive tomorrow and then again...who knows! Hope you are having a great day!

No comments: