Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Productive crop





I got so much done at the crop which is a real change for me. I am usually too busy socializing to scrap but this time did both! These are two of the layouts, both about The Boys!

Our router is giving us trouble for some odd reason. The only place we can get an internet connection is on my laptop in the bedroom which is the farthest from the router in the house. So weird. And, every time I have tried to load these two layouts, I have gotten duplicates of them...pretty spooky! Maybe our electronics are 'haunted'? So, if there is more than one of each...blame it on the spirits.

Have a great one...off to work on my fun Tim Holtz grunge board mini album!

4 comments:

Angela J. Prieto said...

Love your kitty layouts! Very pretty!

altar ego said...

cuteness! like "the long sleep" especially. Would you believe I actually went to a crop Friday night? Got nothing done (surprise, surprise), but at least I got there! I wasn't very well prepared--waited until the last minute to pull stuff together to take, so wasn't organized. I'll try to do better next time, promise!
xoxo

Deanna said...

Very cute! I love scrappin' my boyz, too!

Lyneen said...

Now this is precious... what a great page!