Thursday, October 30, 2008

KNK NOV. goodies





One of the goodies in this month's offering at KnK Club is this darling little chocolate mini album, lots of glittery dies and a package of wonderful rub ons. My daughter will turn 33 soon and, rather than a card, I did this mini album for her. The inside pages show her in her many roles: wife, family member, daughter, Pampered Chef Director, sister, mom to the adopted doggies, but I am missing a picture of her teaching her sweet little second graders. Since she never reads my blog, I am safe in showing a glimpse of the project I have done for her. Will keep looking for the teacher picture.

I'll put up a few of the inside pages soon.

I am off to lunch with Gloria and Sandy today, two of my crafty pals from here in Tarpon Springs. All three of us have been traveling and now are home at the same time so it is Girls' Day Out!

Sat. is the 'garage' sale at Ruban Rouge. I booked my table and hope I can get one close to the store. Kip and Jayne are coming up to shop and, after the sale is done, I'll join them in St. Pete for some cropping at Kip's and a stay overnight. She found my missing make up case and even washed my dirty clothes I had put in the sack with the cosmetics...bless your heart, Kipper! HOpe you get your things back from Ft. Myers soon! It is like everyone who rode home from the crop with Gerri-anne, passed something to the right...lol.

Come see me at the Ruban Rouge Garage Sale on Sat...I have two printers for sale and one is a wide format one!


Off to get more java. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'll be set up too. Are you bringing the Chips? LOL

altar ego said...

Great idea for Kirstin. I think I might try to work on something like that for Ken for his birthday. You always inspire me Jules, this time something may actually come from the inspiration!!
Miss you!
Anne

Pam in Moncton said...

Love your album for Kristin. What a great idea! I did something like that for Marcel a few years ago but that was before they had all the cute mini-albums, etc. so it wasn't nearly as nice. Just cardstock on a ring but all the roles he plays in life. It was for Father's Day. I love your layouts of the cats too. You did well to get all that done on the weekend.
Pam

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

HI Jules, i came, i saw, and i purchased! thanks much.