Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Almost Turkey Day!

We'll be over at Kristen and Chris' this year like last. Chris has to work until 5 so we'll be eating after he gets home and our dear friend, Barb, arrives from Ft. Myers. This is going to be such a great TG.

I am so thankful for so many things. We were talking to the kids the other day about how fortunate we all are as a family. My dad is doing well; his chemo is over. My sister and her boyfriend are back together after a few months separation and my niece and great niece are doing well in their new home. All our kids have decent jobs and our pension plan is working better than most in this economy.

E and I are blessed with good friends and family members whose company we enjoy! We have a wonderful home in a great town and our love.


So, HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO YOU ALL. Stay well, warm and eat everything on your plate! After all, Santa is watching you!

No comments: