Monday, November 03, 2008

Another Work in Progress





At Linda's last crop, Creep Over, (www.hilltopmemories.com), Gerri-anne brought her box of Tim Holtz's new releases! I had to have the Grunge board Index album and the Nature Plain shapes and have been working on this album ever since. I have used Glimmer Mist, assorted inks and paints and Stickles and gems and ...well, you name it. I am thinking of using it to hold my favorite Emerson essay on success! If you want to get your hands on this stuff send G-a an email at admin@knkclub.com and tell her Jules sent you! And, this gets even better, Linda just got in a shipment of the new Tim Holtz Distress Stickles...use the addy I gave above for ordering from Linda...Linda and G-a always have the best goodies!

Have a great one and I'll post updates on this album when I make a bit more progress...

6 comments:

Janet M said...

Jules, That album is beautiful, I really like the colors your using and of course I always love flowers.
Great looking art again. I heard you had a wonderful weekend.
Janet

Chris said...

no fair!!!!! I want to play with that too :D

Kip said...

It looks so pretty!!

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

love the nature shapes and your colors. I did stop and shop at RR in the morning when it was still cold but i did not introduce myself. i had on a kelly green jacket and my gold shoes with sequins I think you may have commented on - i bought a lot of your rub ons. next time I will not be so shy - promise!

altar ego said...

Wish we could be in your scrap room playing together! I'm working on ideas (in my head at this point) on the album for Ken that is an idea stolen from your album for Kristin. I just need to figure out what to use as an album that I can get my hands on (realizing that my sources here are limited). Where is a good place to shop online for such things?
Love you!

Carla said...

WOW that is just so cute......
I have seen this album....
I have seen the new shapes....but I have to watch my spending habits....LOL I wish I could get my hands on some....