Friday, October 31, 2008

Lunch out!







Sandy and I started our "Going AWOL" outings about 7 or 8 months ago. Now, there are three...Gloria! This time we went to Bon Appetite in Dunedin. This is a beautiful place on the water and tres chic inside! The food was wonderful and the company fun as always.

And can you believe this dessert. I had to take a picture of the description on the menu as I knew I'd never remember it...the flavor was amazing.


and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL. May you have more treats than tricks!

3 comments:

Janet M said...

It looks like a great dessert and a wonderful day out.
janet

altar ego said...

Speaking of chic, you look so yourself! Glad you had a lovely lunch and enjoyed yourself. Happy Halloween back to you!
xoxo

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

i am embarassed to admit i have never been there - live so close for a decade now, no more excuses! I have company coming in and this is where we will go, thanks for the idea!