Wednesday, November 19, 2008

December's Kit at KnKclub.com



If you are not a member, you should be. Take a look/see at all that is in the December kit! I have been having far too much fun with this one! There is so much stuff and pretty stuff at that that I keep on making more and more layouts and projects!

You can contact the owner, Gerri-anne Duke at admin@knkclub.com to find out more!

______________

Boy! is it a chilly one this morning here in Paradise. We actually turned on the heat and good thing too or I'd still be huddled under the covers with the cats! You know it is cold when they hear the food being filled in their bowl and they don't even move!

E has an EKG this morning to see if the new meds are doing their job and we have to pick up the van at the repair shop where they are replacing a side mirror that E knocked off when he was hanging the garage lights...don't ask!

Almost done with Christmas shopping...I know I keep saying that but there is always that one other thing we keep thinking of, you know? Today, when it warms up a bit, we'll finish in the front with the net lights over the hedge (the hedge I want to get ride of!) and the dancing snowmen who go up the walkway...yes, we are the Griswald's.

My solar twinkle lights for the gateway and arch to the lower lawn came in yesterday and those go up today too! Can't wait to look out the bedroom window and see them all aglow.

Off and running to stand over one of the heating vents...brrrrrrrrrr!

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

OOOOOOO! That is one beautiful kit from KnK! I can't wait to get mine! Praying for snow while we are in Wisconsin next week so I'll have new pictures to scrap with it!
I bet the outside of your house is just gorgeous!

:J

Liz said...

Great Kit.. and Congrats on Xmas shopping

Carla said...

WOW...that is a great awesome KIT...I love the papers...POOOO...I wish I had extra money, I would totally get that!