Wednesday, November 05, 2008

We have a new President




(word image of Obama's acceptance speech credit to Cathy Gill)

I stayed up late last night watching the returns and, as soon as I heard the announcement that we had a new President, I fell sound asleep missing the acceptance speech and the McCain's gracious one as well. I've read them on line and will try to catch this mornings news for a replay.

We have a busy day ahead of us. We didn't get our errands done yesterday so that is on today's agenda. I am writing the dreaded instructions for this weekend's class. It looks like I may have a couple of kits left over and will know more on Sunday. If so, I'll post and let you know how to get one if you are interested. This is the Romanza kit I had pics of a while ago.

I can't wait to crop this weekend. I didn't get much done last weekend what with the lss sale and all and I am itching to play. Will be packed and ready to go by Thurs. afternoon (I hope)!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

altar ego said...

COOL word collage. I remember once seeing a post or a web site about that. Do you know where? Or can you direct me to Cathy G? It is a great new chapter in this country's story.

Always glad to see the projects you are working on. I may actually go to a crop tomorrow night to get some work done on mine!

xoxo

JulesinParadise said...

Anne, I just googled Obama and this came up. Give it a shot. No longer have the link but will ask around.