Thursday, November 06, 2008

My kits are loaded and

the directions and pictures are printed, collated and stapled and all my supplies for the class are gathered into one place. Now all I have to do is pack my scrap stuff and clothes...ah, yes! Clothes for me...can't forget those!

I leave tomorrow for Sebring and the historic Kennilworth Hotel where I'll be staying and scrapping and teaching and hanging out with the smokers (even though I quit over 11 years ago...)on the front porch rocking chairs. Wish you were coming too! I'll have internet there so watch this spot for updates and fun photos...and maybe I'll even get a project or two done.

I am getting my Dec. kit to work on for KnK when I get to the crop...and my Slice. Does life get any better?

4 comments:

Martha said...

Jules - you're on the go more than anyone I know! I'd love to join you in the rocking chairs on the front porch, but can't manage (or afford) to! Have a great trip!

Kip said...

Have a good time and think of me!!

altar ego said...

Have a fab time, and imagine us all there rocking with you (without the ciggies). Wish I could be there too!
xoxo

Mae said...

Can't wait to get your review on the new Slice. Not sure if I want to put it on my Christmas list or not.