Saturday, December 06, 2008

A fairy from New Zealand



I came home yesterday from my haircut (love it by the way)to find a lovely package on my doorstep from my MerMaid friend, Clare in NZ. Two of the three pressies were wrapped and I will save those until she gets the one I sent her. We will try to be on MSN and open them together. But, there was this delicious little fairy who was not wrapped, who stole my heart and who now resides in a prominent place on Lucille, my small retro Christmas tree here in my work room. Thanks darlin' Clare. You know me oh so well.

Got all my patterned papers sorted and am half way through my cardstock. Why do I have so much blue? All the other colors are represented in about equal amounts but I have mega tons of shades of blue. Must have been having one of "those senior moments". Sunday is the dreaded sorting and organizing of the rubber stamps which are tumbling off my shelves and co=mingling with abandon.

Tonight we will grab our stadium chairs, blankies and head out to Craig Park along Spring Bayou to watch Tarpon Springs' lighted boats parade. I head a wild rumor that Santa might be on board so am writing my "I've been soooooooo bad, but give me goodies anyway letter of apology to the old guy". lol

Have a good one

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Your fairy is tooo awesomely cute! She reminds me of something from my childhood.
Have fun at the parade, put in a good word for me with Santa too. I have a feeling a ton of coal is coming my way this year.
:J

altar ego said...

Adordable fairy! I have a NZ sheep hanging on my tree. Enjoy the goings-on this evening, and I will hope against too much cold. A little is appropriate at this time of year, but you are, after all, in Florida, and so some indulgence on the part of the climate is to be expected. Did that make any sense?
Love you

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

this is awesome!