Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting more of that holiday spirit!

The cards to our friends and family in Mo. are written and sent and I have a dozen or so left to write to my scrap pals all over the place. It feels good to have this done! E is wrapping the kids' gifts so those will go under the tree today. I'll do his when he leaves on one of his many grocery shopping expeditions. I found him several things he has been searching for; fortunately, I was more successful than he was. He is hard to buy for to say the least...there are only so many kitchen gadgets that he does not have!

I am moving laundry along quite nicely and may even get a chance to scrap a bit. Linda, who was my Secret Stocking Pal, gave me the most amazing paper mache letter J. This thing has to be at least 2.5 ft. tall and I can't wait to paint, stamp, and create a vintage J with it! Maybe I can get started today after Rob leaves.

He is coming for lunch and to help me figure out what to do with Minnie. Everything seems to be ok with her except the keyboard...wondering if a wireless we have in the garage might be able to work until I can save my pennies for another laptop or if a cleaning by Staples would do the job. Rob knows much better than I do about these things.

Off to move laundry, get dressed and decide what to do with the rest of my day. Hope yours is a good one!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Jules, sounds like you are pretty much ready for Christmas!!! Wishing you both a very merry one!