Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Fat Tuesday

We're heading to Dunedin early evening for the festivities and will meet up with several people so I am looking forward to this. Will try to work in a nap so I don't doze off during the parade!

Got some wonderful news yesterday. I made the Genuinely Jane Studios DT. I am really looking forward to working with the shaped wood albums and alterable items the company produces...and the owners live in my old home state, Missouri. Now how much fun is that?

Been working on a bunch of layouts and projects. KnK's kit this month is chalked full off goodies and I've been playing by the hours with all the pretties in the kit. I've done a card, the altered 7 Gypsy purse and mini album and another layouts besides the two I've already posted. And there is still lots of stuff left!

Hope you all have a great day! Laissez les bon temps roule! and throw me some beads!

3 comments:

Ms. Cheryl said...

I've not heard of genuinely jane but i can't wait to have a look. many congrats!!
I recieved my sweet goodies in the mail yesterday and immediately a project came to mind so THANK YOU SO MUCH. ms.cheryl

altar ego said...

Happy fat tuesday to you!! We've got a celebration happening at church tonight, so in a sense we'll be partying in tandem.

And thank you for the wee sheepie! Cute! Always nice to know I can count on your eagle eye to keep my collection current.
xoxo

Jennifer Beason said...

Congrats on making the GJS design team!!! :) Looking forward to seeing what you do!