Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Color Challenge at KnK




Sat. at KnKclub.com, I posted a couple of challenges. The color challenge was one that I love to do. I found these combos in a Coastal Living magazine or was it Martha's Living mag last year. When I find color combos I like or are different, I tear them out of the mag and put them into a folder. I do the same with ads. This is my choice of 3 colors from the combos which was the challenge. I have been wanting to scrap these pictures of Goofy drinking out of my water glass that I put next to my bed at night.

The words at the top read: We always knew that Goofy loved ice in his water but we never knew he also preferred a glass until we caught him drinking out of mine (Feb. 09).

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

altar ego said...

I so wish my space was scrap-ready. I would love to do your challenges (and then some!). Love the color combo, and you're right, there are some wonderful and unusual ideas in magazines. Rock on!

Unknown said...

Cute! I cannot leave a glass on my nightstand, or it will be in the floor and water everywhere. They are sneaky little boogers.