Thursday, April 16, 2009

Keep this under your hat!



I was playing with my G45 papers yesterday and just knew a couple of the sheets would be perfect for the picture of Janet, Kip and myself in the hats from Retro Rosie's. This was such a fun layout to do and I have an idea for the three single pictures as well. Hope to get to it today.

I am going to miss the Ruskin crop. E and I made plans for the weekend before I realized that the crop was the same day. There is a festival in St. Pete in Vinoy Park and the jazz is on Sat. So, we'll trot ourselves down there with our folding chairs and enjoy an afternoon of music. Don't have too much fun without me, you wild gals in Ruskin.

Tomorrow night I am heading to a Mary Kay event hosted by my blogger pal, W.O.T.E. I have needed a concealer and the company has a couple (one new) that I want to try. See you tomorrow night, Cathy! (if you live in the Tampa area and are interested, you can go to her blog...listed on the left...and let her know!)

Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

altar ego said...

Love y'all in your hats. Great layout, of course!!!
miss you!

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

love the LO and the hats a re such fun! Kip looks great in a hat! Looking forward to some fun tomorrow. I have samples of the concealers so we can get the right shade for sure. Thanks for the shout, hope you win $100 bucks for coming, spend it on Scrap!

Janet M said...

Jules your layout turned out wonderful, perfect papers for the cute picture.
Janet