Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reveal Number One for KnKclub.com May






For Spring Garden, I lightly inked the white embossed card stock with a light moss ink. I cut the flowers and leaves out of the large floral paper, painted them with Glossy Accents and popped them. These are just a few of the flowers now in bloom in my garden.

The second layout, "Dodging the Paparazzi" is about how even my favorite, and only, son-in-law, Chris has taken to hiding when I start shooting with my camera. I took the stripe papers, the linen appearing paper from the May kit and the card stock and used them to create a 'masculine' layout. The colors were perfect!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Tammy Wilson said...

Love your blog and love those layouts too Jules!

Janet M said...

Jules, Great layout and I really like the title.

Deanna said...

Agh! Kids! They're always running from the camera! Don't they know these pictures are Important! They should! I tell them enough... lol Great layouts Jules! You're an inspiration.

:Jayne said...

More Great layouts! Love them!