Monday, May 11, 2009

Rise and Shine...it is Monday!




This is my second reveal for KnKclub.com for this month. I love how the card turned out and I think the quote I found for the pictures of Kip, Janet M and I trying on fun retro hats at Retro Annie's in Bradenton is perfect.

I had a great Mother's Day and will post pictures (the ones I was able to get of the kids before they heard the camera click and could run and hide)tomorrow. Nice gifts and even nicer kids with which to spend the day. E treated us all at Cap'n Jacks and we has such fun.

Lots of odds and ends on my plate this week. I have a bunch of little projects to clear and papers to cut for Kristen's second graders so we can have their Second Grade Scrapbooks bound. I go up to work with the kids on the 20th and 27th. It is such fun!

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wonderful layout Jules!

Janet M said...

Jules. that quote is just wonderful for the pictures, I think I may have to scaplift it from you.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Janet

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

this is an awesome one!