Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Fat Tuesday...

That is what E and I have nic-named my Weight Watchers meeting and check in day. This is not because of the amount of weight I lose or do not lose but rather that after weigh in, this is the one day of the week that I do not follow the program as closely as I do the rest of the week. If E is going to do ribs on the charcoal grill or fix one of his yummy desserts, this is when he does it. That way I have 6 days on program to maintain my loss. I know that one should follow the program 7/7 but with E and his cravings, this one Fat Day helps us stay more true the rest of the week. So, Happy Fat Tuesday to all!

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOL! I used to do the same thing when I did WW years ago. Our day was Saturday.

Zora said...

Enjoy your less structured day!!! All in moderation, right???? :-)

Zora