Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thanks Lisa

I went cropping last night with Jackie, Jean, Natalie and Diane and got lots of projects started. I could have done more but I left my pictures at home on top of the printer...lol. Had such fun with these gals!

Lisa, the owner of Ruban Rouge in Palm Harbor Fl., mentioned that she was donating the unsold items from the sale room to teachers in the area for use in their classrooms. She suggested I call Kristen and up she and Chris came. We gathered supplies for some projects she does with the kids plus enough items to do the end of the school year scrapbooks I teach to her second graders...yeah! So, many thanks to Lisa and people like her. Our teachers can use all the help they can get.

A short bike ride this morning with yoga at ten and then I am going to do some of the challenges being posted at the cyber crop at ACOT (www.acherryonthetop). Some fun prizes to be won there this weekend. Roam on over!

E is fixing what we call "Jadee's Dad's Ribs" tonight on the charcoal grill and I am salivating already. The ribs are coated with a mustard base and put in the fridge over night and you can only imagine how good these are.

We are meeting friends for lunch tomorrow on the river. They leave for ten days in Costa Rica and we want to wish them bon voyage.

Hope your weekend is a good one!

1 comment:

jean said...

Had fun too, Jules. Thanks for sharing ideas. I like to see things from other perspectives and to try out new approaches. Looking forward to next time.Jean