Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Monday





If you haven't seen KnK's Oct. kit, you had best boogie on over as it is so delightful! I created the 'In Our Garden' album that is on my altered art blog for my reveal and this one of Kaela Rose, my great niece on her first day of second grade. What a cutie she is and thanks to my niece, Jenn, for the photo!

And here is the tiny blingy camera necklace I got when Jo and I went to one of my all time favorite stores in Dunedin, Q's (did you know they have their own fan club on Face Book?). They are opening a new store in Dunedin in addition to the one in the old house. They will have reasonably priced cool make up and blingy zingy jewelry there and the 'old' store will remain pretty much as it is with all the classy stuff they carry. The little necklace measures less than one inch wide by less than 1/2 inch tall and was a steal at $10.00.

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo! Love the colors! I haven't even played with September's kit...have I? I can't remember.... I need to go to bed.