Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday Fun







I took a pass on the frantic Black Friday shopping this year and, instead, I headed to Ruban Rouge where Lisa threw a great Black Friday crop. I got there before 8 so got my 40% off all my purchases through ten am. Jackie, Diane and Jean picked up the papers they would need to make the trees like mine from last year and, after a trip for coffee, we merrily scrapped the day away. The lovely banner was awesome and we oooh and aaahed over it! Lunch was yummy sandwiches and wraps, salad and brownies that were so fudgy and delish, it took all my will power not to snatch them up and run far away with them all. We had Chinese for supper and our fortune cookies all contained perfect messages.

I got an amazing, for me, five layouts done during the crop. I am not sure how this happened as we were sure having a good time laughing and roaming through the store and catching up with each other but it did! I really love the two I did of our dear Clare. I can't show all of the four done with Webster's Pages as those are for my reveal at ACOT.

Speaking of reveals, my second one with the December kit from KNK went up today. Be sure to check KnK starting on Nov. 30 when a full week of Holiday Gift ideas begin. Each day of the week a designer form KnK will be posting a gift idea with full directions. I've gotten a sneak peek at some of these and WOW. You won't want to miss them.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

madcow said...

Oh I'm so damned cute!! LOL Do you think Mickey will be jealous?? LOL

altar ego said...

So glad you had a fun Friday, which was clearly far from black (not talking $ here). Looking forward to seeing all the layouts and enjoying the inspiration, even if I don't act on it!