Saturday, January 02, 2010

More food...







Last night we had Bill and Jo over for dinner. E outdid himself AGAIN! We had garlic lime chicken with olives, Brussels sprouts gratin and Greek potatoes. Talk about happy tummies. And the sprouts went over even better than the potatoes...amazing flavors in everything. And we had such fun with our friends. As they were leaving, we all took a moment to look at the Blue Moon. The clouds were racing by creating some very dramatic views. I caught this one before my battery died.

Jo and I are meeting to walk this morning. We're heading to Spring Bayou and then to Tuela's on the Trail from brunch. I am salivating already over the Trail Fries. I do need to behave as I have WW check in on Tues. Tues is also blood work day followed by dr. visit, yoga and Book Club. And on Thurs. is my son's 38th. Birthday...and then Friday with the Friday Night Crop Crew at RR.

My reveal for KnK is Jan 4 and my reveal for ACOT is Jan. 6th. I have fallen in love with all the goodies and have had fun creating with these!

Hope your day is a good one!

No comments: