Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunshine on Sunday (or at least I hope)

I spent yesterday in the company of some lovely and terribly funny ladies: the Friday Night Crop Crew from Ruban Rouge. We missed you Lisa and Diane. The crop was held to raise funds for Kimberly House: a child and mother support home in Clearwater and the organizers did a wonderful job (way to go Beryl).

Aren't these felt goody bags just darling.




I actually got some scrapping done too. I completed one layout and did a couple more that would have been finished but I needed my computer for some lettering and journaling.


And here we are with our non-winning raffle tickets and the prizes were worth a bit of a moan and groan when our numbers (any of them) were not called. The winners got some great things all donated by various companies and stores in the area.



I have yoga later this morning but not much else on the agenda for today besides unpacking from yesterday's fun crop. The last weather report I heard called for nice weather so I may just grab a book and read on the lanai.

I hope whatever your plans for the day, you enjoy them!

No comments: