Friday, February 19, 2010

KNK Kit for March and upcoming ACOT crop



what a lovely kit our very own Amy W from KNK DT designed for this month...I can hardly wait to play with all these pretties. Great job Amy.

ACOT is having a cyber crop next weekend. Check the site for all the details but I can tell you this much...there are going to be some awesome classes, games, challenges, fast scraps and oh, did I forget to mention chances to win major points and store credits? I'm on from 6-8 on Sat. and my Trifecta Trifold Card class is from 8-10 and then Pam B and I are on together from 6-8 on Sunday. Sat. my pal, Becky and I have a scrapping date here at my house after my card class and will be doing as many of the ACOT challenges as possible.

And, if you don't get enough at the ACOT crop, join us at KnKclub. com March 6 for the Bunny Hop Crop starting at 9 and running until late late afternoon.

Janet and Bob are heading up this way for the weekend after dr. apts. this afternoon. We've got some fun things planned. Sat, Janet and I are heading to an adventure with some of my friends while the guys hit the sponge docks and go on a search for oysters on the half shell. E has some great foods planned and the weather is suppose to be nice which is always a bonus!

TGIF and hope your weekend is jam packed with fun, family and friends.

No comments: