Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little bit of bliss

When I let myself get so heavy, I wore lots of loose fitting tops, long and, well, all covering. I lived in two pairs of big girl jeans when the weather got cool and E's flannels. When it was warm, a couple of pairs of baggy shorts and those loose tops.

One of the advantages of losing the weight besides the reduced high blood pressure and finding lost range of movement and energy has been finding my confidence to wear more fitting tops and ones that don't 'cover it all'. While my arms could still use lots more firming, I no longer restrict my tops to sleeved. I found these three tops for ten bucks each (what a deal, huh?). One is sheer and I am on the hunt for a camisole for underneath, one is sleeveless and one is a wrap that hugs me!

For me, this is a little bit of bliss and this top photo will be added to my Feb. Bliss section of my on-going album. Thanks for letting me share my bliss!




1 comment:

altar ego said...

What fun! What bliss, indeed. Have I mentioned that you are bliss to me? It's true!
love you!