Friday, April 02, 2010

The only thing constant in life is change...

Effective immediately I will no longer be designing for KNK. Change does not come easy to any of us and some decisions are harder to make than others. I have enjoyed working for KNK since the owners bought the company almost 3 years ago. I have met and made several firm friendships that I know will transcend my designing for KNK or not. I wish the owners continued success in their endeavors.

I am a firm believer that when you close one door, others open to opportunities we can only dream about. Unless we open those new doors, we will never know. I will miss the members of the community but you know where to find me...right here, Posting from Paradise.

1 comment:

rebecca lucille said...

... a couple of quotes on change....
"After you've done a thing the same way for two years, look it over carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over."
~Alfred Edward Perlman, New York Times, 3 July 1958
.........
"Change always comes bearing gifts."
~Price Pritchett
I cannot wait to see what gifts await you dear friend!