Saturday, May 01, 2010

Challenge #6 at ACOT's NSD crop




I had the 6am-8am shift with Pam Bennett (check out her challenge layout at ACOT in her gallery or I am sure she will have hers up on her blog soon). We had such a blast...did lots of fun things and gave out tons of points and prizes. Our challenge was to scrap any of the lyrics to one of our most current favorite songs, "My Beautiful Ordinary Life". If you scroll down a bit, the music is here on my blog. I can't wait to see what the gals at ACOT do with this challenge of ours.

If you have not roamed over to play at our crop, you should. You will get some serious scrapping done, qualify for some of the biggest and best prizes and have tons of fun to boot. And Kristin, the owner is running some great sales!

http://www.acherryontop.com


See you there!

1 comment:

Roz said...

love your layout!!!!