Sunday, May 02, 2010

Our first Ray's baseball game.








(Don't know why the print is so tiny on the Longoria photo but it says, "This one is for Evan Bennett!)


We had such fun yesterday. We spent the morning planing new pretties in the side yard and lower lawn. The Kristen and I went shopping at JC Penny's with coupons and discounts galore and got some great clothes at excellent prices. Kristen and I had a snack and then shopped some more.

Around 4, she dropped me at Peggy O'Neils' in old Palm Harbor and Bob, Gene and I had an early supper before we met Becky back at their house and we all headed to Tropicana Field for our first ever Ray's baseball game. It was a blast despite the fact the Rays lost after fighting hard for eleven innings. We only stayed for a bit of the ZZ Tops concert before heading home. We got in a bit after midnight and I had the early 6-8 shift at the National Scrapbook Day crop at A Cherry on Top with Ronny, whom I love ! What a great partner. I have been so lucky to get Pam B and great partners for mys second shifts each crop at ACOT.

Thanks to Becky and Bob for driving last night! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and it is not too late to still get in the running for some great prizes at the ACOT crop...it goes until 8 pm tonight!

No comments: