Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Happy 15th. Anniversary to us!

Our favorite place to go for our anniversary is Casa Ludivico located on Alt. 19 in Palm Harbor. The food is beyond good, the service incredible and the atmosphere is romantic. I had the veal picata and E had the veal Milanese both accompanied by fresh pasta with a marinara sauce and just cut herbs. E had the Tuscan bean soup with escarole and I had a salad for our sides. The owner greets regular customers with the kiss on each cheek that we found such a lovely gesture when we were in Italy. The food we got in Italy is duplicated here at Casa Ludivico. We were given a generous portion of Tiramisu for dessert. We brought home half of everything we were served except the soup and salad; this is how generous the portions were.



Not sure why it looks like i have a black eye in this picture. Guess i need to use the retouch button better! lol






One of the things I love about going to Casa L is that E and I get dressed up. Here in Tarpon Springs, life is pretty casual and we like it that way. But, every now and then I like to put on my pearls and heels and get a bit fancy. This is one of my new dresses for the cruise and I love it and the fact it is a size 8! This is probably one of the last pics that will be taken of me before i turn 63 next week so am glad it turned out ok. I take better pictures than I do posting for them...lol

5 comments:

Janet M said...

Nice picture of you Jules and you look wonderful all dressed up. Your evening looks like it was a delight.

Judy said...

you look great!! And congrats on 15 years!!

Alisha said...

Congratulations, Jules! You look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yum that food looks delicious. Congratulations - size 8!

Wendy said...

You look absolutely wonderful :) COngrats on 15 years!