Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Busy busy busy

Before we know it, it will be time to leave for the beach. Our house sitter comes by today for an intro to the house, cats, pool, etc. E has been packing up his cooking things and I have clothes all lined up and scrap supplies in a pile to be put into the xxl. I have WW weigh in this morning and, according to my scale, I have taken off the weight I put on the past couple of weeks and a lb more...let's hope that the WW scale shows the same results. It has been far too rainy here for E and I to bike and walk like we were doing daily but look out beach, here we come.

Jackie and I are heading to Dunedin tomorrow to lunch at Sea Sea Riders and shop a bit. And, of course, we'll be making a stop at Rainbow's End to stock up on trims and ribbons.

Thursday I have yoga and then my hair cut and color...can't wait. It is driving me nuts too long and I'm having her cut it short again for the beach. I need wash and wear hair!

Friday, Becky and I have a date for lunch at Lime n Coconut here in Tarpon Springs. It has been far too long since we got together and I miss her! Think we need to plan another road trip in Aug., Becky! I don't know if I'll be able to make the crop at Posh Scraps Friday night or not. Sure had fun last Friday! I do need to make a run by and see what new goodies Michele has gotten in.

I am going to miss hugging on my boys for the almost two weeks we will be gone but Kristen and Chris have promised me daily pictures and updates so Nana doesn't go through too severe a withdrawal.

Off and running! Hope everyone has a great day...oh, just saw our humming bird (not the moth) for the 4th. day in a row...hoping he /she is nesting in the preserve behind the house!

2 comments:

Janet M said...

Your beach time will be nice - you always have such a nice time down there. It's going to be hard being away from the babies all the time though.

Ginni C. said...

You and Becky should come to the Lake Pan crop Sept 10-11. And .... are we still on for Aug 20-22? Hugs to you and yours!