Thursday, July 08, 2010

Terrific Thursday

Happy One Month birthday to Nana's boys.



Yesterday I met Jackie at Rainbow's End where we could hardly contain ourselves with all the pretty ribbons, trims and fabrics. I had been wanting to try tufting woolen felt for embellishments for my altered projects and the owner, Michele, patiently walked me through the process. I am taking my new tufting tools and several pieces of the felt down to the beach to try my hand at this. Wish me luck.

After our shopping spree, Jackie and I headed to Sea Sea Riders in Dunedin for lunch. Jackie has a fantastic salad with goat cheese croutons (you have to try these to believe them) and I had the Mojo chicken and shrimp. Our portions were so large that I took half of mine home. Well, I would have taken it home, but when I went by Little Mama's after Jackie and I had lunch, I gave my half to her. E is going to try to find a recipe. I copies down the description of my meal so he'd know what went into it!





And more fun news. I will be teaching the All Dressed Up project at Posh Scraps on Aug. 28. It is now hanging in the store behind the check out counter and more info will be available on Michele's blog and facebook soon. A preview can be seen on my altered blog.

Today is happy haircut and color day for me. Taking a book to finish reading as I want to get all my library books returned by Sat.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

altar ego said...

Have a great day yourself! And thank you for keeping us up to date with pictures of the boys. I've seen more pictures of your grandsons in their first month than of mine in their lifetime! Well, almost. I love them boys (yours. And mine too).

Anonymous said...

congrats on the teaching gig!