Monday, July 19, 2010

Five layouts in a bit over an hour

Today is my reveal at A Cherry on Top. This month I worked with the boy line, Oliver, from Making Memories. With the use of the 8x8 sheets of paper and die cuts I was able to create four layouts for the Twins album and a layout for my Friends album in just a bit over one hour. These papers work great for boy pages but are versatile enough for others as well. Gotta love that about any line of papers and the embellishments are so cute too.









We all over did the sun in the fun yesterday so E and I will be doing a bit less beach time today. We are suppose to get some rain this afternoon so that will help a lot...thinking some scrappy time sounds good or a road trip over to Sanibel/Captiva. I'll put some of the beachy pics up tomorrow...hope everyone has a great week ahead.

2 comments:

altar ego said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I am still working on the same dang layout after a week. A concept in my head is just not executing on paper, so am tossing that and trying to regroup. Agh!!!!!!! You make it look so easy.

Liz said...

HOw sweet are those