Thursday, July 01, 2010

Left Overs Layout



E and I seldom have left overs more than one day. What he fixes for supper is generally what we have the next day for lunch. I adopt a similar attitude towards my scrapping. I am privileged to do design work for two incredible companies, A Cherry on Top and Simply Scrappin' Boutique. Both of these on line scrap booking companies generously supply me with papers, embellishments etc with which to design projects for their sites. In this layout, I incorporated some of the things that were left over from my projects for these places. Bits and pieces, one of a kinds and pieces of this and that were used to create this layout of my daughter and one of her sons for the baby's album.

Thanks for looking. Oh, and this also uses packaging in keeping with my altered objects challenge at ACOT for July.

No comments: