Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Official: I've got a crush on Lost & Found papers by MME

I hit the deck scrapping this morning and am now covered head to toes in glitter both from the beautiful papers designed by Jen Allyson for My Mind's Eye but also the glitter I applied to the photo mat and the corner pieces on Ten Weeks layout of the Twins. The "Birds of a Feather" layout was a fun way to remember our group toast to the 'working people' that we traditionally make every day during our yearly stay at the beach.








I used Picasa to change my photos to sepia and then hit the 'warmify' button to give them more depth. I printed them onto canvas paper and added just a tint of color with soft colored pencils. I love the look this gives to photos.

thanks for looking and hope you have a great day...off to do one more layout and then I'm out of the papers...:(

No comments: