Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Music music music

This may seem a small thing to some but I have just found music by two of my favorite guys that I can load onto my blog...

Jeff Kashawa and Spencer Day.

While we do have surround sound through out the house, I don't have a player here in my workroom. I rely on my blog to provide me with tunes I love and can groove and create to.

I once came across someone who had posted that the songs on most blogs annoyed the hell out of her EXCEPT mine and one other...I sure hope she is still listening that her blog post convinced me that if you don't like the tunes on someone's blog, turn off your speakers!

I love listening to others songs and have "borrowed" some from time to time...my gal pal Becky S has the smokiest songs on her blog and Cathy Nelson has some worthy of putting on my dancing shoes to.

So, without further ado...check out my tunes!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Your blog was the first one I ever saw/heard with a music player. I think it's one of the coolest features on blogs now. Love the sexy sax on Jeff K's song. P.S. Really love the newest twins LO posted here.

Natasha said...

I love your music on your blog!