Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My ACOT reveal for Aug. Travel Album

I used the amazing Teresa Collin's Travel line of papers and embellishments to make this travel album for a friend of mine who does not scrap. Her husband, her, E and I are heading to the Med. in September and I thought this might make a nice gift for her.

To read the complete article for my reveal that includes a tech for cutting page protectors for inter active elements like pocket pages and photo flips, check it out here

http://www.acherryontop.com/articles/Off-to-the-Med-with-Teresa-Collins%27-Travel-line-11542

There are two parts to this so be sure to scroll down to the next post here on my blog. And thanks for looking!






3 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful album! I'm sure you're friend will love it:)

eljay716 said...

I am sure she will love it!

LyndaKay said...

My jaw dropped when I saw this on the ACOT site! I'm STILL looking at all the details. What a fabulous gift for your cruising friend.