Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My ad challenge at the ACOT crop

I love using ads like sketches and this one caught my eye...it is clean, well designed and perfect for a layout. Here was the challenge

Create a layout from this ad. You may reverse it, flip it, turn it on end but you must retain the following elements: title across the top, three photos next to each other or one on top of the others and it must have journaling.








I am off to Weight Watchers weigh in today and then home to do some laundry and scrap. I am working on my reveal for ACOT for this month. I will be taking next month off as we will be gone most of the month on our Med Cruise. Our house sitter will be in place and we are so lucky to have Tom and his gf willing to house sit for us and take care of the cats.

Between now and then there is a lot going on...crop at Posh this weekend, bbq at Rob's for all of us, Girls' Weekend and then my class. Back in the swing finally!

1 comment:

altar ego said...

Did I mention that I love this? (as I write this I am under the influence of several glasses of wine and I can't remember what I might have written earlier in the day). I need to try this challenge. Maybe in a couple of days when I have some time.