Thursday, August 12, 2010

Short post tonight

I've been cleaning and sorting today trying to get my room into some sort of order from the last month of planes, trains and automobiles...lol. I did get my desk top cleared and things put away off it and even did a paper bag album with one of the super cool Pennsylvania Bag Company bags that Pam and I were given at CHA (posted the mini I did on my altered art blog).

Looks like dinner club is postponed for a couple of weeks. I am having Girls' Weekend here next weekend but the last weekend in Aug is looking good.

We are heading up to Dimitri's on the River for happy hour cocktails tomorrow and then out to supper with friends. I love our weekends here in Paradise! Sat. is the crop at Posh and will get to see Di with Jean and Becky coming by for a visit while Di and I crop. and dear Jackie, heal fast...you are missed!

The Twins are coming over tomorrow so Nana Jules can get her baby fix and Little Mama has promised to bring the boys up to Posh on Sat so I can do Proud Nana!

Have a great weekend everyone

No comments: