Saturday, October 02, 2010

Formal Nights on board

I have seen my handsome honey twice in our lives together in a tux and both times were during this cruise! There were two formal nights scheduled and, rather than buy a new suit, E elected to rent one and WOW! was it worth the money and effort...isn't he dazzling?

We could not find the pro photog for either of the formal nights. So we took pics of each other with varying results...lol.

E and I did have our pictures taken by another roaming photographer on board the ship after dinner one night and I'll post those later. They are variations of the one Jo took of us (my black and white dress). The last formal photo we had of us was from our wedding 15 years ago. The ones' Teri's husband did were wonderful and he gave us exactly the photos we had wanted of us as a family. The ship photographer gave us another look and I love both versions.






1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

I never get good photos on a cruise by the photography staff. YOU got several!! Great smiles all around.